Simoa® Accelerator Laboratory
With the Simoa® Accelerator Laboratory as your pharma service technology solution of choice, you can expand the limits of biomarker exploration and dramatically accelerate the timeline to drug approvals.
The Simoa® Accelerator Laboratory is your go-to, CLIA-Licensed resource for custom biomarker and biopharmaceutical research, custom assay development, clinical sample testing, and precision data delivery. Gain instant access to Quanterix’ full suite of instruments and assays including the new next-generation Simoa planar platform with 10-plex assay capability. Propel your research further than any other contract research company by detecting proteins and nucleic acids at the lowest possible levels with Simoa capabilities.
The Simoa Accelerator Laboratory:
- State-of-the-art facility includes a CLIA-certified lab and puts the power of groundbreaking Simoa Technology to work to achieve research objectives
- Offers the technology for single-plex and multiplex detection of proteins and nucleic acids, at ultra-sensitive levels
- Provides the ability to use your proprietary antibodies/reagents or one of our extensive range of commercially-available assays
- Infrastructure allows scalability to handle sample sets from one plate to thousands of samples
- Develops robust SOPs and LIMS for project/sample tracking
- Delivers quick turn-around with the flexibility to adjust project scope
- Onsite assay development training available through a comprehensive, 4-day program
Leverage Simoa for PK/PD, Efficacy, Safety and Target Engagement with the Highest Possible Sensitivity.
Quanterix’ team of dedicated scientists offer the greatest depth of instrument experience and ultra-sensitive assay development - all the way through manufacturing - giving you instant access to Simoa technology. From expert and rapid development of custom assay kits, to selection of best antibody pairs, to running sample sets of any size, The Simoa Accelerator Lab treats every project with individualized attention to help your organization achieve its research and development goals efficiently and cost-effectively.