Simoa® Accelerator Laboratory
Protein Biomarker Testing and Custom Assay Development Services
Leverage Simoa for PK/PD, Efficacy, Safety and Target Engagement with the Highest Possible Sensitivity.
With the Simoa® Accelerator Laboratory as your pharma service technology solution of choice, you can expand the limits of biomarker exploration and dramatically accelerate the timeline to drug approvals.
The Simoa Accelerator Laboratory is a full-service center for custom biomarker and biopharmaceutical research, custom assay development, clinical sample testing, and precision data delivery. Our state-of-the-art facility includes a CLIA-licensed lab and puts the power of groundbreaking Simoa technology to work to achieve research objectives for over 400 pharma and academic customers from all over the globe. As the innovators of the Simoa platform, the Accelerator Laboratory has completed more than 1,200 Simoa projects and well over 235,000 samples run to date.
Quanterix’ team of dedicated scientists offer the greatest depth of instrument experience and ultra-sensitive assay development – all the way through manufacturing – giving you instant access to Simoa technology. From expert and rapid development of custom assay kits, to selection of best antibody pairs, to running sample sets of any size, The Simoa Accelerator Lab treats every project with individualized attention to help your organization achieve its research and development goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
Why Choose The Simoa Accelerator Laboratory:
- CLIA-Licensed Laboratory powered by ultra-sensitive Simoa HD-X and SP-X technologies
- Achieve 1000x higher assay sensitivity compared to standard ELISA
- The largest portfolio of Simoa instruments enables flexible scaling to handle studies of one plate up to thousands of samples
- Full quality-management system infrastructure for end-to-end project management
- Sample testing for longitudinal and prospective clinical studies
- Custom assay development with the expertise of Quanterix Simoa scientists
- Laboratory performance according to applicable GLP/CLIA/ISO 15189 best practices
- Exploratory biomarker analysis for enhanced PD studies
- Quantify proteins that are BLOQ in typical immunoassay platforms and access baseline analytes in healthy subjects and disease indicators
- Use your proprietary antibodies/reagents or commercially available reagents
“The Accelerator Lab, and Quanterix in particular,
are the pioneers in this ultra-sensitive technology
to measure not only neurofilament
but other biomarkers. ”
See for Yourself
Learn more about how Disarm Therapeutics and the Quanterix Accelerator Lab are powering biomarker testing for axonal degeneration.
Ready to Start working With our Accelerator Team?
Already an Accelerator Lab Customer?
Effective December 15, the Accelerator sample submission site will move to the Quanterix Customer portal. The submission process remains substantially the same although users will need to register on the portal prior to the first submission.
Account creation will take 1-3 days and we urge clients to create accounts as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause, but this change is an important part of our ongoing efforts to improve our service and overall data security.
Ready to take your biomarker research to the next level?request a quote
Simoa® Accelerator Lab by the Numbers
0Customers to Date
0Samples Run to Date
0Projects to Date