January 18-19, 2020 | Miami, FL
The two-day event will allow attendees to:
- Describe the NIA-AA Research Framework, its utility in research and potential use in clinic settings
- Explain how wearable devices and web-based technology for behavioral and cognitive assessment can be utilized for early diagnosis and disease monitoring
- Discuss the biology, early diagnosis, progression and treatment of Lewy Body Disease
- List risk factors associated with the progression from MCI to dementia
- Identify lifestyle factors that can protect brain health.