April 10–12, 2019 | Shanghai, China | Booth #7
Presentation Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am, SYMPOSIUM SESSION, Ballroom I/II, April 12
Presentation: Ultrasensitive Immunoassay Technologies – Biomarker and PK/PD in Immuno-Oncology, Autoimmune, Neuroscience, Metabolic and Infectious Diseases
Speaker: Dan Sikkema, PhD
VP, Accelerator and Pharma Services
CPSA Shanghai 2019:
Translating Challenges in the Biotechnology Industry: From Drug Discovery to the Clinic
The goal of CPSA Shanghai is to provide in-depth review of innovative technology and industry practices through open discussion of industry-related issues and needs. This annual event is specifically geared to the needs of professionals attempting to keep pace with faster development times and technology marketing managers attempting to benchmark emerging trends.
Use of SIMOA® Technology to Improve Measurement of Critical Biomarkers, PK and Immunogenicity parameters in Drug Development and Cell/Gene Therapy
• Open Architecture to develop custom applications using your own antibodies and proteins
• Improve sensitivity 100-1000 fold or more over traditional immunoassay technologies
• Critical Biomarker detection to accelerate your drug development programs
• Improved PK detection of highly potent molecules (biospecifics, growth factors, crossing blood: brain barrier, etc.).
• Improve drug tolerance in your Immunogenicity and Neutralizing Antibody monitoring
• Dilute precious samples to enable assessment of multiple markers from limited volume