Quanterix Announces The Simoa Accelerator, An Innovation Center For Biomarker Research And Custom Assay Development
Lexington, Mass – (Business Wire) – Quanterix, a leader in high definition diagnostics, delivering ultrasensitive single molecule measurement for the benefit of human health, today announced the opening of The Simoa Accelerator, a dedicated laboratory environment for custom assay development and clinical sample testing. Designed to provide access to the revolutionary Single Molecule Array (Simoa) HD-1 Analyzer, this state-of-the-art facility allows users to experience the advantages of the technology firsthand.
With Simoa, life science researchers can explore biomarkers and pathways with greater sensitivity and precision, paving the way for the development of new diagnostic tests and improved treatment of diseases in oncology, neurology, cardiology and other fields of medicine. The Simoa Accelerator provides accessibility to this innovative technology, allowing customers to:
- Send samples from a remote location to Quanterix for analysis. Evaluations can range from testing a single plate to large scale clinical projects
- Bring specimens to The Simoa Accelerator laboratory and work side-by-side with Quanterix scientists while samples are run to gain hands-on experience with the Simoa HD-1 Analyzer
- Come to The Simoa Accelerator with an existing ELISA and work with Quanterix scientists to convert the assay to an ultra-sensitive Simoa assay using a simple protocol in just a few days
- Perform custom assay development and validation
- Use Simoa’s increased sensitivity levels to test small sample volumes with precious specimens and, in turn, receive reliable, high quality data
“The Simoa Accelerator provides immediate access to innovative, disruptive technology that is attracting a great amount of attention from academics, clinical researchers and scientists. During the initial pilot phase of this lab, Quanterix has already been able to undertake a significant number of projects with the majority of the leading global pharmaceutical companies and has achieved outstanding results. This unprecedented demand for Simoa is what led us to create and launch the Simoa Accelerator,” said Kevin Hrusovsky, Executive Chairman, Quanterix. “With new accessibility to the platform, we hope to accelerate the understanding and exposure of single molecule array technology so that end users can fully understand how Quanterix can help them to unlock a world of insight into disease detection, diagnosis and patient treatment.”
The Simoa Accelerator is now available at the Quanterix office in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the page.
Quanterix is a developer of ground-breaking tools in high definition diagnostics. Its Simoa platform uses single molecule measurements to access previously undetectable proteins. With this unprecedented sensitivity and full automation, Simoa offers significant benefits to both research and clinical testing applications. Quanterix was established in 2007 and is located in Lexington, Massachusetts. To learn more about Quanterix and Simoa, please visit: www.quanterix.com.
Nikki Festa & Caitlyn Keating
Share this page