Global NASH Congress 2021
dateApril 28-19, 2021
In 2021 the Global NASH conference will once again explore the advances being made in research and development in pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease). A multi-disciplinary speaker panel will give their insights on these developments as well as reporting on clinical trials.
This program creates a collaborative environment to foster the creation of enduring relationships across the full range of disciplines engaged in NASH research & drug discovery and development.
- Learn how to integrate NAFLD Screening into secondary and tertiary care
- Discover the regulatory pathways for approval of biomarkers in NAFLD patients
- Review the current and potential biomarkers for staging
- Investigate if targeting fructose metabolism offers a NAFLD/NASH therapy
- Hear how belapectin, a galectin-3 (Gal-3) inhibitor, is in development for the prevention of oesophagal varices in patients with NASH cirrhosis
- Explore the Epidemiology of NAFLD
Share this page